Wednesday 1 April 2015

How to get my advertising pays referrals

How to get More My Advertising Pays Referrals Online My Advertising Pays, It Pays To Be On M.A.P! My Advertising Pays, It Pays To Be On M.A.P! My Advertising Pays, It Pays To Be On M.A.P! In this post, I’m going to cover how to get more My Advertising Pays referrals online. I’m qualified to share this information with you because I have 40+ referrals. Now I know that there is a lot more people online with more referrals than me but it’s only a matter of time before I will be number one on the leaderboard. I also have a strategy that’s entirely passive. What I mean is that I attract people to me instead of chasing after people. I do this through content marketing. Content marketing starts slow but if continued constantly, then over time the results will start compounding. Think about it. If you have 1 Youtube video online just on Youtube, how far do you think that video will get you compared to 1,000 Youtube videos pasted all over the internet on various blogs, websites, and social media sites? That’s the idea. But in the beginning (where I am) it is a bit slow. For example, a couple months ago when I started I had 0 referrals and it took me bit before I got my first referral. It took a while to get referral number 2. What happens is the time between referrals gets smaller and smaller and now I’m averaging 2-5 referrals per week. This is based 100% online. So what exactly do I do? And before I really get into it I want to say that my online businesses are built around 4 streams of income with My Advertising Pays as 1 part of 4. So while 2-5 My Advertising Pays referrals may not be a whole lot I do want to mention I am getting people into other businesses to the tune of 5-10 people per week. So while people may not join me in MAPS per se, this concept still applies. If you want fast and great unique traffic visit, Moving On. Herculist Herculist is a solo ad/safelist where you can send out a daily solo ad. This is good for 1-5 leads per week which isn’t a whole lot but it takes 1 minute to send out a daily email. Sign up with 2 emails and also make sure you look at what other people are promoting for examples of how to word your ads. ListJoe Listjoe is just like Herculist where you can send out a solo ad. I am at the free version and send out 1 solo ad each week. This is again good for 1-5 leads per week. Again sign up with 2 emails and periodically check out other people’s ads so you can get an idea of effective language to use in your solo ad. IBOtoolbox IBOtoolbox is like a Facebook for IBO’s. Write a press release every 2 days and leave comments on other people’s press releases. This will give you free credits which can be used to advertise your My Advertising Pays banners on the site. Blogging Video and written articles posted on numerous sites all over the internet for maximum exposure. It’s all about exposure. You don’t specifically have to talk about My Advertising Pays but just get your content, ideas, and personality out in the market place and over time people will start looking to you as an expert. Traffic Monsoon I use Traffic Monsoon to get more My Advertising Pays referrals and is good for 5-40 leads per week. This is dependent on what type of traffic I buy and how much I do. I’m still in the beginning stages and am slowly building up my ad budget. Power Lead System I use the Power Lead System for my capture pages, sales videos, and email follow up series. It’s good to have something independent of your company to market your company. Say for some crazy reason MAPS goes out of business, then I still have leads I control and can easily start promoting a new offer without missing a beat. Nothing really groundbreaking as marketing is simple. The problem is when people don’t see results fast enough they quit. People always quit right before their success breaks. Thomas Edison tried 10,000 time to invent the light bulb and I challenge you to write 10,000 blog posts, videos, and get 10,000 leads before you decide to quit. If 10,000 is too large of a number break it down into 1,000, 100, and 10 increments and you will get there. Just keep pushing! Many thanks for reading. Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment